Free Trial Offer:
We offer a free trial session for all our recreational classes - contact us today to book your free trial!
Aspire Aerobix is operating under the current Government Guidelines for Sport and Recreation - any person over the age of 12 years must show a valid Vaccine Pass to enter.
A toddler gymnastics class with a difference! ToddlerTumble is based off the PlayGym programme and is designed to teach your little one all the developmental skills for life. Our qualified instructors will challenge your toddlers with different scenarios to grow independent and confident movers. All classes are $135 for a term (approximately 10 weeks).
- ToddlerTumble (Toddler): 18 months - 4 years old:
- A session of structured and guided play, with ever changing environments your toddler can learn and discover new skills with the help of our teachers. Hands on help by you as a parent will enable you to learn safety skills and activities to take home.
- Thursday 9:30am - 10:15am
- Saturday 9:30-10:15am
- ToddlerTumble (Pre-school): 3.5 years - 6 years old
- An introduction to the fundamentals of tumbling - incorporating fitness and fun - a more structured class for the older pre-schooler transitioning to school.
- Previous gymnastics experience is preferred - children must be able to listen to and follow instructions independently - please note due to a lack of numbers these classes are not currently running.
It is reccommended that children wear comfortable clothes that they can move freely in - Parents are expected to work with their children to encourage them in activities. Please note we need four children enrolled in a class for it to go ahead - if you have a group of children we are open to creating a new class time that suits you!
Does your child like to flip?
Do they want to learn cool tricks to do in the playground or trampoline park?
Do you want to know they can do them safely?
Would you like to improve your child's fitness, strength and stability for improved skills across all sports?
TumbleFit is the answer!
- A fun fitness programme that teaches fundamental movement skills, core strength, stability, flexibility and endurance.
- Utlises aspects of gymanstics, movement and tumbling.
- Run by qualified gymnastics coaches in a safe environment.
Red/White//Bronze/Silver $155 per term, Black/Gold $170 per term.
- TumbleFit Red (5-7 years) - an introduction to the fundamentals of tumbling: Monday or Wednesday 3:30pm-4:15pm, Thursday or Friday 4:15pm-5:00pm or Saturday 11:30am-12:15pm.
- TumbleFit White (8-10 years) - an introduction and extention on the fundamentals of tumbling - suited to older athletes: Monday 4:15pm-5:00pm
- TumbleFit Black (10+ years) - for athletes that have done some tumbling or are interested in learning - extension on our red/white classes: Tuesday 6:00pm - 7:00pm or Wednesday or Thursday 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- TumbleFit Bronze (6-7 years - invite only): Tuesday or Friday 3:30pm-4:15pm for tumblers who can confidently forward and backward roll, cartwheel and handstand.
- TumbleFit Silver (8-10 years - invite only): Monday 5:00pm-5:45pm, Tuesday or Wednesday 4:15pm-5:00pm for tumblers who can confidently cartwheel, handstand and walkover.
- TumbleFit Gold (10+ years - invite only): Tuesday 6:00pm-7:00pm for tumblers who can confidently link power tumble elements (Round off - back handspring etc)
A combination of our popular TumbleFit classes with some aerobics and dance included! Athletes will work through the fundamentals of basic aerobics steps, aerobic skills and tumbling in a fun circuit environment. A simple aerobics routine will be taught that can be performed at our recreational competitions. Cost is Red $155 White/Black $170 per term
- AeroFit Red(4.5-8 years): Monday or Thursday 3:30pm-4:15pm
- AeroFit White (9+ years old): Tuesday or Friday 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- AeroFit Black (14+ years): Tuesday 7:00pm
For athletes who want to compete at both local and national events. Athletes can compete in three different categories depending on commitement, skill and ability. Cost is dependent on the competitive level - please contact us for more details.
- Open Levels - a routine choreographed to music of your choice which includes compulsory elements - athletes can compete as individuals or in teams of 2-5.
- ADP (Aerobic Development Programme) - a routine choreographed to music of your choice with elements restricted only by age - opportunities to develop skills towards an international level.
- International - a routine choreographed to international requirements - athletes are selected to be in the International Division and are required to attend an International Competition every other year.
Please note Aspire Aerobix has the right to combine or cancel classes due to a lack of numbers. Those who are enroled will be informed via email.