Term 1 - Red Light Setting
Welcome to Term 1 at Aspire Aerobix - a reminder that our classes start on Tuesday 8th of February.
We are very excited to be able to continue to offer our programmes under the red light traffic setting. Please read below for some important information about the changes we have made to keep our awesome Aspire community safe.
So that we can continue to offer our classes we will be following the CVC guidelines - this means any person over the age of 12 years and 3 months requires a current vaccine passport to enter our premises - this can be uploaded onto Friendly Manager or shown at your first session.
Entrance to the studio will be through the smaller door - please scan our QR code upon entry and sanitise your hands. We ask that all children come dressed and ready for their session with a full drink bottle.
We prefer under the Red Light setting that parents of our TumbleFit, AeroFit and Competitive Aerobix do not stay and watch as this would further limit our class sizes, however if your child is new and feeling particularly anxious please just let our coach know and we can accomodate you.
When collecting your child at the end of the class - please wait by our roller door - we will be sending the children out this way to allow for more flow.
Below are a few things to help your child get the best experience out of our classes.
- Please ensure that your child is wearing form fitting comfortable clothing that is easy to move it - this makes it easier for our coaches to see what your child is doing and to help improve their tumbling or aerobics.
- If you can make sure that your child has a full water bottle with them, our studio gets hot in the summer and we like to give regular water breaks for our hard working tumblers.
- If you or your child is sick we ask that you keep them home so that they don't share their bugs with others.
- If you are watching our classes or popping into the studio we ask that you please scan our QR code and vaccine passport so that we can keep track of who is in our studio.
What we will be doing to keep you safe?
- Daily cleaning and sanitising of high touch areas including equipment.
- All of our staff are fully vaccinated.
- Masks will be worn by staff in close spotting situations.
Finally we do offer one make up class a term - please email us if you are unable to attend a class so that our instructors know - we can then let you know our other class availabilities for a make up session.